“Creativity radiates from every corner and influences my role in many ways. Being part of a company that encourages you to think differently means there’s always something to do - and new to learn.”Averill, Assistant to the Board
- Be a multitasking communication hub between the board, the studio and external stakeholders.
- Partner with other assistants and key internal stakeholders to drive efficiency and faciliate an improved structure for upper management.
- Manage calendars, arrange meetings and schedule appointments. Use foresight to avoid schedule conflicts and get creative if a last-minute, important meeting changes everything.
- Track and manage C-Level inititives, create presentation materials and any other documents the board needs for their daily work.
- Experience supporting C – Level (4+years) or similar role in a fast-paced international business environment in agency, startup or scaleup.
- Ability to take ownership and experience in coordination of cross functional matters.
- Exceptional communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations.
- Can do mentality, attention to detail and takes on an innovative and proactive approach to problem solving.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €40,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.