"With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on wide range of projects and brands."Carina, Senior Designer
- Visual positioning, creative development and management of brands, delivering outstanding visual materials.
- Independently develop and manage projects and lead multidisciplinary design teams.
- Calculation, planning, managing and challenging creative and design processes.
- Continuous development of creative processes, methods, and tools.
- Ability to think of ideas and campaigns, as well as strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Outstanding creativity, high design quality standard and an excellent sense for integrated communication.
- Several years of professional experience in branding, design and/or communications agency.
- Completed relevant studies (creative field). Excellent German and English language skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €44,800 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.