“At the end of the day, your job is not only about knowing the past to understanding the present – your job is about delivering the future.”Matteo, Product Manaqement Consultant
- Conduct market research to collect, summarize and analyze market and product data for product- and collection planning.
- Support in creating the strategic basis for new products and collection decisions.
- Summarize and analyze the gained information in PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe InDesign.
- Take responsibility for preparing meetings and workshops and have an active role in consulting of client.
- University degree in economics, marketing, innovation & product management or engineering.
- First experience in product management, strategy or marketing.
- Analytical and strategic mentality, a keen interest in how products are developed and designed, to be excited about brands, apparel, sports or motorcycles.
- Very good English skills (German is an asset).
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €33,600 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.