"I look forward to my team every day. Our goal is providing high-level services, but at the same time we are the most atypical finance department I’ve ever encountered."Yvonne, Director Finance
- Independent management of your accounting tasks.
- Year-end preparation and assistance.
- Help with preparatory payroll for Austria and Germany.
- Follow-up travel expense reports. Manage credit card billing.
- Manage personnel absences, including holidays, sick leave, and special leave.
- Regular reporting and research activities.
- Completed professional training (kfm and Matura). At least three years of professional experience.
- Passed financial accountant examination. Also have some personnel allocation knowledge.
- Very good MS Office skills. Particularly Excel. BMD experience is a plus.
- High service orientation and an open-minded personality.
- English language skills are an advantage.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €35,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.