“KISKA’s exceptional team culture, innovative spirit, and international environment are reflected in my work with numbers too.”Birgit, Finance and Controlling
- Participate in all accounting tasks, like bookkeeping, monthly closing entries, and control of general ledger.
- Execute payment transactions. Including taxes, duties, and ongoing financial reporting.
- Correspond with tax offices and authorities. Prepare and assist with annual financial statements. Cooperate with auditors.
- Support development of financial processes alongside colleagues.
- Completed commercial training with A-levels. At least three years of professional experience.
- Completed financial accountant's examination. Balance sheet accountant's examination – or a willingness to train as a balance sheet accountant – an advantage.
- Service-oriented attitude. Open-minded personality. Fluent in English and German.
- Very good MS- Office knowleddge. BMD (NTCS) knowledge a big plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.