“Every interaction with our clients is an opportunity for me to create value.”Chris, Account Manager
- Support the General Manager with business development and project management.
- Provide verbal and written translations.
- Draft proposals. Manage budgets and resources.
- Attend trade shows, meetings, and teleconferences. In and outside of Shanghai.
- Assist the General Manager with speeches, client meetings and presentations.
- Conduct independent client meetings.
- Identify prospective clients and update the sales pipeline. Communicate monthly sales data.
- Manage CRM data, including reports, forecasts, and contracts.
- Translate client needs into clear and inspiring creative briefings.
- Support KISKA’s Marketing Team with outward networking. Particularly on LinkedIn and WeChat.
- Native Chinese language skills. Solid English skills.
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office.
- Interest in brand and design.
- College degree or above. Two years of experience in client services, or a business-related role.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills. Self-starter mentality. Willing to work independently and as part of a team.
- Total discretion and respect for client and project confidentiality.
- Prepared to spend up to 30% of time travelling in China.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.