“I pull the strings. I can’t imagine a role in which you have such influence on brands and business - including strategy, products and communication.”Christopher, Client Director
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Partnering with them throughout brand strategy and design processes.
- Establish a deep understanding of client perspectives and business needs. Coach the client by actively questioning and evaluating requests.
- Develop integrated digital brand concepts and translate these into creative briefs.
- Create and execute digital strategies with our designers. From product communication to business solutions. Monitor your projects in awareness of risk factors and mediate during conflict situations.
- Professional experience in client management or consulting and strong interest in consulting and strategically developing clients.
- Strong technical understanding and literacy in the latest terminologies. Special interest in responsive design and cloud solutions.
- Outstanding project management and communication skills. Very good knowledge of German and English.
- A self-starter mentality and a passion for design.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €65,000.00 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience, and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.