“Working at a high strategic level lets me expand my clients’ business, and ensure their future success.”Thomas, Account Manager
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Partnering with them throughout brand strategy and design processes.
- Establish a deep understanding of client perspectives and business needs. Coach the client by actively questioning and evaluating requests.
- Oversee and take accountability for projects. Create timelines, manage budgets, and organise tactical implementation.
- Translate client needs into tailored solutions, especially at the project start.
- Create and execute strategies with designers, while keeping in mind both budgets and resources.
- Monitor projects. Being particularly aware of risks and mediating potential conflicts.
- Professional experience in account management or consulting.
- A passion for the business of product or apparel design. A strong interest in new technologies.
- A self-starter mentality and great communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- English and German fluency.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €55,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.