“Working at strategic levels allows me to expand the business of our clients – and ensure their future success.”Thomas, Account Manager
- Be the first point of contact for our clients. Partnering with them throughout the design process, including brand strategy.
- Establish a deep understanding for your client’s business needs out of his perspective - manage and coach the client actively by questioning & evaluating the requested demand.
- Be responsible for the projects we do, especially for managing the budget and steering the success.
- Translate your clients’ needs into a tailored KISKA solution - facilitate the set-up process of the client’s projects at KISKA.
- Create and execute strategies with our designers – at the same time manage budgets and resources.
- Monitor your projects in awareness of risk factors and mediate during conflict situations.
- Professional experience in account management or consulting.
- A passion for product or apparel design & business and strong interest in new technologies.
- A self-starter mentality to get things done as well as communicative.
- Outstanding project management and communication skills.
- English and German fluency.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €55,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.