"It is always exciting to get the dataset of a new bike. You start creating the perfect materials and a lighting setup that really shows the lines of the bike. Then you hit the render button and you are the first person on the planet to really see how the bike will look!"Joachim, Senior 3D Visualiser
- Visualise CAD designs. Contributing to final designs by bringing your ideas and expertise to the table.
- Turn existing 3D data sets into photorealistic images.
- Integrate photorealistic images into existing backplates to create compelling compositions.
- Transform ideas, concepts, and storyboards into fascinating moving images.
- Three years of 3D Generalist experience. Profound modelling and texturing skills (e.g. ZBrush, Substance Painter / Designer), and a basic knowledge of compositing, renderpasses and mattes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with programs like Unreal Engine, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, After Effects, Nuke, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Unity and Python.
- English language skills. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €35,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.