In this role you will…
- Connect dots, interpret complex datasets, and derive key insights which drive product and brand strategy.
- Decode the market by continuously monitoring and analysing data to predict trends and identify opportunities.
- Stay ahead of competitor strategies and industry developments. Always be on the pulse of the latest trends.
- Gather and analyse customer data to understand their identity, their needs, and their preferences. Ensure product offerings and strategies align with their evolving needs.
- Visualise data and communicate insights to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
We are looking for…
- Current student / recent graduate with a degree in data science / computer science / statistics / related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, clean, and study data.
- Proficiency in Python. Experience with Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex data in a clear, concise, and interesting manner.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a strong desire to learn and grow. A passion for motorcycles is a plus.
- Fluency in English.