“It’s an energy rush when passion, knowledge and creativity come together. You just can´t help but smile.”Angela, Senior Designer
- Use the creative brief to work alongside your fellow designers and create on-brand apparel products for a wide range of global clients.
- Share your expertise and learn from others in your integrated team. Use your open and honest communicative skills to give and receive feedback to nail projects.
- Refine ideas from simple sketches to fully-fledged, thought-out products which will hit international shelves.
- Use your love for all things sports / motorsports and your boundary-pushing design skills have an active role in the designs of the future.
- Brainstorm and generate inventive ideas which will challenge the status quo and captivate our customers.
- A background in apparel or product design and experience creating functional gear - such as sports, workwear, motorsports, or cycling.
- Someone with motivation and passion for problem-solving through design with a ‘get-stuck-in’ attitude. High attention to detail.
- An appreciation for brand values and creative adaptability to create custom collections which are tailored to the brand look & feel.
- An interest in garments, sport, and innovation with fresh new ideas that you’re excited to apply in our award-winning studio. A love of the outdoors and / or sports would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English, German is a bonus!
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.