Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salzburg. Full time
Provide an integral service in HR!
As a guardian of our studio culture, you will be the first point of contact for every new applicant. Be present during interviews and explore the candidate’s experience, education, and potential impact. Qualifications aren’t everything. You’ll use your intuition to sense which candidates would thrive in our unique studio microcosm and be a perfect personality match for their future team. Bring your outgoing personality and steady team-spirit to an agile, inclusive, and diverse studio where we aim to inspire every day. Actively follow promising leads, skilfully navigate every department, and work closely with our Partners. Fulfil your desire for a fresh opportunity.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for both active and passive talent acquisition and guiding prospective hires through the entire recruitment cycle.
- Organise briefings, interviews, contract negotiations, and onboarding meetings.
- Proactively initiate and nurse contact with universities, attend degree shows, and manage recruiters. Keep our talent pool up to date.
- Be a key player in the ongoing development of our talent acquisition team, ensuring it’s up to the ever-evolving standards of contemporary recruiting.
- Act as an intellectual sparring partner for hiring managers to understand their needs and provide backup during interviews. Naturally bounce-off the hiring manager’s energy and advise on all hiring topics.
- Use your genuine and empathetic nature to create a safe space where candidates feel heard and welcome. Translate the KISKA attitude to the wider world!
We are looking for…
- Professional experience in talent acquisition (5 – 7 years plus). Ideally, a relevant degree, but we’re willing to bend this for the right person.
- Experience in a professional role in implementing strategic and specialist projects.
- Someone who is a strong team-player and has a service-oriented attitude. A mover and shaker who can make mature decisions and invest in projects.
- An expert communicator who can instinctually adjust their tone, energy, and language to any person who they meet. Charismatic and tactful, purposeful and kind.
- A natural people-person who comes alive during collaboration. Loves to help people succeed, learn, and grow.
- Excellent communication in English and German.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.