“With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on a wide range of projects and brands."Carina, Senior Designer
- You create and boost visual identities for international brands – from visual positioning to key visual.
- You collaborate with product designers and experience first hand, how modern brand communication is generated by a product idea.
- You work closely with a team of brand strategists, product designers, art directors, copywriters and account managers to develop a holistic brand approach across all relevant communication channels.
- You design the brand’s graphical elements. From logo, to colors, typography and imagery.
- You contribute to all parts of the design process – from moods and presentations to full implementation.
- You build a visual framework for brands by providing CI and CD guidelines.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- Extensive knowledge and proven track record in communication design or graphic design.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a branding, design and/or communications agency as a (senior) graphic designer or art director.
- Experience with photo & film production.
- Completed relevant studies in the creative field.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.