In this role you will…
- Support the development of new products for international motorcycle and powersports brands.
- Use your experienced insights of automotive brands and their customers to create bespoke objectives, expand these into development requirements, and confirm if objectives have been achieved via hands-on product testing.
- Collaborate and liaise with our internal teams and external global clients to turn strategies into products.
- Demonstrate your expertise by providing every client with a tailored decision-making basis for their strategic approach – based on current trends, target groups, and brand analysis.
- Create concise, engaging presentations and confidently present them to stakeholders and top-level clients.
We are looking for…
- A motorcycle fanatic – someone who is happiest at full-throttle and possesses an insatiable appetite for all things two-wheeled. A motorcycle license is a must.
- Intricate knowledge of the product development process (including design, development, and validation), technical specifications of powered two-wheelers, and motorcycle segment requirements.
- Education and/or proven experience in engineering / project management / product management / marketing.
- A naturally confident and strategically minded individual who doesn’t believe in settling for second best, with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, with polished writing skills. German skills are beneficial, but not a must.