In this role you will…
- Create production-ready “works of art” in the form of product graphics and typography for e-bicycles, accessories, and components.
- Research current and future trends. Create and present mood boards, concepts, colour and material surfaces.
- Collaborate with the design team, as well as all other creative experts at KISKA Salzburg/Munich. From concept to implementation.
- Seamless transfer of concepts in series production. Communication with suppliers in Europe and Asia during serialisation.
- Easily shift between brands in a fast-paced design environment.
- Elevate graphics, textures and paint techniques constantly to shift towards more sustainable processes and products.
We are looking for…
- Several years of experience as a Product Graphic Designer, CMF designer or similar. Ideally in the bicycle industry. A passion for bicycles and sustainable transportation is a plus.
- A desire for creation, best-in-class design, outstanding concepts, as well as their visualisation and presentation.
- A sharp eye for the latest graphic design, colour and technological trends.
- Experience designing graphics for 3D forms and a willingness to explore texture and finishes.
- Very good communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Mainly in English.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud skills. Especially Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with CAD systems is desirable ie. SolidWorks, KeyShot.
- Vision and drive to innovate constantly in order to produce industry amplifying design solutions.