“Legal work doesn’t have to be done in an uptight corporate office. At KISKA, you’re working in a cool atmosphere amongst designers and other creative brand experts. It’s fun to discuss contract issues one minute, then see teammates working on a motorcycle prototype the next.”Andy - Business Development Manager and Senior Legal Counsel
- Support KISKA’s management and departments on all legal issues.
- Involve yourself in the creation, review, and negotiation of national and international contracts on behalf of the company.
- Independently solve complex legal and company challenges.
- Work closely with Senior Legal Counsel to implement international projects and training.
- Law degree and interest in business relations. First work experience ideally in an international or university environment.
- Confident user of digital legal tools and Microsoft Office.
- Impressively precise working methods. Assertive and determined.
- Business-level English fluency and very good German language skills. Spoken and written.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.