In this role you will…
- Create and boost visual identities for international motorcycle brands.
- Design graphic elements for brands, from single components to complex design systems.
- Work closely with a team of brand strategists, art directors, copywriters, and account managers to develop campaign ideas and creative concepts across all relevant communication channels.
- Contribute to every part of the creative process – from conception to execution.
- Build a visual framework for brands by defining communication guidelines.
We are looking for…
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a branding, design and / or communications agency as a graphic designer or junior Art Director.
- An avid motorcycle geek. Ideally a rider themselves with extensive industry knowledge.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning abilities. Extensive knowledge and a proven track record in communication / graphic design.
- Someone who’s completed relevant studies in the creative field, has a distinct flair, and high design quality standard.
- Great communication and teamworking skills.
- Fluency in English. German is a bonus!