Salzburg. Full time
Work alongside our Client Directors!
A strong engine is nothing without an equally strong driver to take the wheel. And that’s exactly what we’re looking for. At KISKA, you will take the initiative to connect with new clients and provide an appealing overview of the services we offer. Guide client decisions and provide insight into how they can shape the future with their brand. In internal alignments, you’ll provide the client perspective and represent their interests to ensure projects are executed without a hitch. Maintain open channels of communication and balance a happy client in one hand and a satisfied creative team in the other. We’re not here to make quick money. We take deep pride in every project – so we expect you to deliver thoughtful, quality solutions. Will you drive the creation of the next big thing?
In this role you will…
- Take ownership for the account and project budgets, working closely with the finance team and creative directors.
- Use your winning communication skills to establish trust from clients and maintain an excellent working relationship during the entirety of projects.
- Bring your deep understanding of brand and business to turn client requests into accurate, actionable project briefs.
- Understand the market, brands, products, and value chain of our clients to develop unique solutions and significant product outputs with the team.
- Have a bird’s-eye-view of projects and manage all relevant stakeholders.
- Take ownership of and manage your own client base, where you operate on c-level.
We are looking for…
- Several years of professional experience in managing multiple stakeholders, ideally as an account manager, consultant, product manager, or project manager.
- Passion, insight, or education in design – either in the mobility or product segments (or better, both!).
- A professional and hands-on attitude. Ready to jump into new projects and make genuine, human connections with clients and colleagues alike.
- A skilled negotiator and communicator who enjoys networking with people from all over the world.
- Excellent communication in English and German.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.