“I’m into motorcycles, interfaces, and working with people from different cultures. I can do all of these things here.”Daniel, Instrument Designer
- Create complex UI solutions based on designer input.
- Craft every screen carefully for precise and accurate solutions.
- Optimise size, and colour-correct, graphical elements.
- Prepare assets for prototyping and implementation.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD.
- Accustomed to creating assets for implementation in apps or websites.
- General interest in UI design and HMI.
- Good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.