“Co-deciding on how the next level of e-mobility should be like and starting from scratch is probably one of the most amazing things you can do. And while others just dream about it – we’re the ones who make it happen.”Christian, Designer
- Learn how to design and develop all kind of products - especially e-bikes and their components, as well as the future of urban e-mobility.
- Challenge the design team with your fresh creative energy and collaborate to create conceptual and serial products in a variety of industries.
- Use your natural curiosity to get to know the different departments and gain an insight into what developing high-level products in a team environment really means.
- Fast track your talent by refining your skills – from sketching to modelling.
- You’re passionate about bikes, sports, and lifestyle products. Also, you’re curious about new things and fresh ways of thinking and not shy about sharing your thoughts! Bicycle knowledge is a bonus, not a must!
- A good understanding of design, form language, and surface treatment. A deeper, more technical understanding is a plus!
- Amazing sketching skills and 2D illustration (Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as basic knowledge in 3D (SolidWorks, Rhino, or Blender) and visualisation programs (KeyShot or Blender).
- You’re happy to work independently, have good communication skills, and positive energy. Unafraid to get your hands dirty – literally!
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time. Our team is awaiting it with interest.