"There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing someone riding a motorcycle I helped create.”Christian, Project Manager
- Be the navigating communication hub. Collaborate with Account Managers, Lead Designers, creative teams, engineers and our clients. Create and monitor budgets, timelines and creative resources.
- Be organised and always plan ahead. Pave the way for successful projects. Draw attention to challenges and contradictions. Support quoting and proposal development.
- Run internal meetings and client liaisons. Lead the process of joint decision-making. Manage the follow up.
- Plan and organise projects with a blend of interpersonal communication and resource management.
- Make the things happen!
- Advanced organisational skills, great ability to prioritise multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines and facilitate decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, service-oriented attitude and self-starter mentality.
- Technical understanding of standard production methods in the industry.
- Interest in products and their development process. A passion for mobility topics and a motorcycle license is a plus.
- Brilliant people management skills and proactive attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.