In this role you will…
- Identify trends and business opportunities. Provide clients with a strategic basis for decisions rooted in target groups, markets, and brands.
- Develop and pitch new strategies to c-level management, research and development, and design teams.
- Work closely with clients to turn strategy into product.
- Define top-level product objectives and specifications based on brand / customer requirements.
- Plan and execute internal (and external) product strategy workshops.
- Perform international consultations and field market research
We are looking for…
- At least two years’ experience in product management / brand management / strategy consulting / related discipline. Preferably in the automotive, cycling, or motorcycle industry.
- Education in business management / marketing / strategy / brand management / product management.
- Someone with a strategic and analytical mindset. Strong organisational and focus skills.
- A deep understanding of the powered two-wheel industry. Keen interest in how brands and products are developed and designed.
- A1 motorcycle license is a must. Open motorcycle license (A) is a plus.
- Fluency in English. German is a bonus.