“Are you into brand & strategy with a passion for two-wheel products? – If you can answer this question with a yes then this is the right place for you.”Christoph, Lead Product Strategy Consultant
- Collect, structure & visualize fact-based information and bring clarity to stakeholders.
- Identify trends, business opportunities and provide clients with a decision making basis.
- Develop compelling strategy presentations and pitch them to c-level management.
- Work closely with internal and external (client) teams to turn strategies into products.
- Plan and execute strategy projects - from briefings to workshops and final presentations.
- Create product roadmaps and define key product objectives and requirements.
- Min. of two years of prior product management or product strategy / consulting experience or other product related discipline in the automotive/motorcycle/cycling industry.
- Education in business management, marketing, strategy, product management or engineering.
- Strategic and analytical mindset.
- Display strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities in a focused but flexible manner.
- Deep understanding of the powered two-wheel industry and / or cycling industry.
- Experience with market research and the ability to determine what market needs exist while effectively distilling the information into actionable opportunities.
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English with very good writing skills. German is an asset.
- A1 motorcycle license, open motorcycle license (A) is a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.