"I've always been a team player, I like sharing ideas and creating a collaborative fun environment. It´s the great atmosphere that motivates me every day in design."Nicolas, Junior Sportswear Designer & former Intern
- Understand and analyze the brief and create multiple concepts that reflect the brief.
- Work with an integrated team of design, development and strategy.
- Create spec data/techpacks of the selected concepts for production.
- Learn how to examine a sample and create a sample report.
- To be available for six months. To be a student, or recent graduate, in apparel or product design.
- Motivation to make the most of your internship experience. A team player attitude with a strong interest in sports and sports style trends.
- Be confident using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Being able to present and communicate the concept to the team. Good communication skills in English.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.