“Skills united! At KISKA, we blur borders and group talents with amazing skills under one roof. Together, we design it all into 360-degree brand, product, and communication experiences.”Michaela, Director Communication Design
- Oversee management and development of an inspiring and high-performing team. Provide guidance and support for their professional growth.
- Mentor and support junior colleagues during projects through specific and actionable feedback.
- Collaborate on client acquisition and retention efforts with the business development team and fellow directors. Conceptualise project approaches, draft proposals, and present to prospective international clients.
- Identify additional opportunities within projects and a client’s organisation to extend partnerships beyond their initial scope.
- Ten or more years of professional experience in international brand design, communication design, brand experience, and / or digital product design. In a variety of organisations. From start-ups to corporate environments to agencies.
- A university degree in a relevant design, business, technology, or social science discipline. Perhaps some academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective.
- Affinity with KISKA’s values, and a passion for creating visual products that meet peoples’ functional and emotional needs.
- An outstanding track record as a design leader that creates brand experiences, design systems, customer experiences, and digital products and services that achieve business results and delight users. Willingness to travel for research, project delivery, and client meetings.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.