“We create graphics to enhance the shape, materials that increase performance and colors that give emotion to bring designs to the next level.”Elvin, Lead Designer
- Drive CTG design for interdisciplinary projects. From kick-off to launch - present and evolve your concepts.
- Work closely with transportation designers to reinforce design with CTG concepts.
- Develop graphics and colour concepts for vehicles and accessories.
- Research new materials and technologies. Benchmark and understand target markets.
- Relevant professional experience.
- Passionate interest for the latest graphic, colour and material trends.
- Skill to create graphic concepts and translate them into real surfaces. Independently and as a team player.
- Knowledge of transportation and product design manufacturing processes and technologies.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.