“It’s an energy rush when passion, knowledge and creativity come together. You just can´t help but smile.”Angela, Senior Designer
- You will lead and guide a team of designers through entire projects with creativity and simultaneously work on a team vision and improve ways of working.
- You will interact and align with the client and other departments, and are able to translate a client brief into a creative brief without losing sight of the actual goal.
- You understand brands and their different target groups and are able to define design directions that include mood boards, trends research, color palette definition and/or color strategy.
- You will collaborate with technical developers to find innovative solutions, and together create technical specifications and material selection for production.
- You will present and exchange the design vision both internally and externally and define further steps of the different projects.
- You will contribute in the planning and organization of the workflow to be able to meet deadlines and expectations.
- You have a background in a high-level creative role, like senior designer with creative direction, ideally in the field of functional/sportswear design.
- You have experience in guiding a creative team in a collaborative way. You have the ability to give and receive candid feedback, in order to nail design goals.
- You are customer and service oriented – You understand the different brand values and are consistent in your work. Creating customized designs/collections that are aligned with the brand look and feel is what you do.
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to interpret the needs of the market.
- You have strong technical knowledge of active sports/motorcycle apparel.
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at the same time.
- You are deadline and attention to detail-oriented and have strong people skills.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and are confident to present projects to clients.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.