“With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on a wide range of projects and brands."Carina, Senior Designer
- You create and boost visual identities for international brands – from visual positioning to key visual.
- You collaborate with product designers and experience first hand, how modern brand communication is generated by a product idea.
- You work closely with a team of brand strategists, product designers, art directors, copywriters and account managers to develop a holistic brand approach across all relevant communication channels.
- You design the brand’s graphical elements. From logo, to colors, typography and imagery.
- You contribute to all parts of the design process – from moods and presentations to full implementation.
- You build a visual framework for brands by providing CI and CD guidelines.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- Extensive knowledge and proven track record in communication design or graphic design.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a branding, design and/or communications agency as a (senior) graphic designer or art director.
- Experience with photo & film production.
- Completed relevant studies in the creative field.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.