“The diversity of people and projects make the place: a buzzing studio filled with crazy levels of creativity and commitment to ensuring our clients’ brands succeed on the streets. Each day is different, with a new challenge that requires ownership to master. The reward, however, is an impressive development curve that boosts your skills, and takes you to the next phase of your career.”Christof, Lead Designer
- Receive and understand design briefings from clients. Make sure that your young design team stays on track.
- Motivate and guide designers to find the right balance between mind-blowing, outside-of-the-box sketches and on-package products.
- Identify production challenges. Come up with ideas for processes and technical implementation.
- Support the core team in design execution.
- Comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Advanced people skills and emotional intelligence. Understand how to motivate young designers. Happy to take ownership of projects.
- Experience leading project teams from the creative side.
- Five years of experience.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.