Munich. Full time
Join our Munich PM team!
In our Munich studio, we have a passion for the design and development of bicycles. From ideation sketch to serial product. You pave the way. Join our leading team of experts and manage client projects for high-profile bicycle brands. You’ll ensure all projects are exceptionally well organised, on-time, and within budget by collaborating with our international team of designers and creative experts. A perfect mix of pro-active, open-minded, and team-player, you will ensure all processes run smoothly and act as the ’go-to’ person for your colleagues and clients. You’re the oil that keeps the gears turning. Help us put cargo bikes in the cities and mountain bikes on the trails.
In this role you will…
- Maintain open channels of communication with our Account Managers, Designers, Engineers, clients, and creative experts.
- Create realistic timelines and budgets and monitor project progress.
- Always be thinking ahead, questioning the status-quo, and addressing contradictions. Support with quoting and proposal development.
- Ensure every project is optimally organised – balancing interpersonal communication and resource management.
- Drive internal and client meetings and lead the process of joint decision-making. Then, manage the follow-up.
- Use your passion for collaborative working to fuel your team, both on and off-project.
We are looking for…
- Experience in a similar position previously. Strong technical understanding (and ideally interest in!) standard production methods in the bicycle industry and design processes.
- A self-starter mentality and service-oriented attitude. You think ahead and are ready to tackle anything.
- Someone with strong organisational skills, who can meet tight deadlines, and multitask and prioritise easily.
- An open and empathetic style of communication. You love to chat to anyone and can easily adjust your method and language to suit the audience.
- Fluency in English. German is a plus!
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the cityscape on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.