“We direct the riding experience of the future. What more could a rider want?”Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support international motorcycle and powersports brands develop their future product portfolios.
- Define product objectives and features based on brand and customer requirements. Translate these into development requirement and follow up to confirm if objectives have been achieved via hands on product testing.
- Identify trends, and provide clients with a decision making basis for strategic decisions based on their target groups, market, and brand.
- Develop and pitch product ideas to c-level management, R&D and design teams based on research, data, and industry knowledge. Work closely with client teams to turn strategies into products.
- Deep knowledge of product development processes. Including design, development, and validation, as well as the technical specifications of powered two-wheelers. Clear understanding of motorcycle segment requirements.
- Education and / or proven experience in engineering, project management, product management, and / or marketing.
- Strategic and analytical mindset, which can be applied to presentation creation and delivery, guiding clients through projects, and leading stakeholder meetings. Clear and concise communication style and client management skills. Confident presenting in front of clients.
- A motorcycle license. You are an avid rider with a broad range of riding experience. Fluent in English with very good writing skills. German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.