“From designing pinnacle performance e-MTBs, to taking part in the urban mobility revolution, it’s all a part of your job. And keep in mind, we’re just at the beginning of the paradigm shift. Do you dare?”Benjamin, Designer
- Drive the entire design process of e-bikes and light e-mobility vehicles. As well as their parts and components. From concept sketch to industrialisation.
- Translate concepts into feasible and usable 3D models with SolidWorks, Alias, and/or Rhino.
- Visualise and communicate concepts with exciting and compelling presentations.
- Take on challenging topics like product range innovation, branding, and strategy.
- Profound understanding of, and experience with, the entire design process. From ideation to industrialisation.
- An open mindset with a strong desire to share, learn, and collaborate.
- Outstanding professional skills in sketching, 3D visualising, and presenting.
- Profound and proven expertise in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), 3D software (Alias, Blender, Rhino or SolidWorks), and visualisation (KeyShot, Blender).
- Two to four years professional experience. Preferably in the bike, sports, and/or consumer goods industries.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time. Our team is awaiting it with interest.