“We create graphics to enhance the shape, materials that increase performance and colors that give emotion to bring designs to the next level.”Laurence, Senior Designer
- Design, develop and drive the Graphic & CMF design concepts (Colour Material Finishes) for vehicles, products and accessories with a focus on Motorsport & performance products.
- Turn your ideas into reality: Follow up, guide and translate Graphics & CMF concepts from ideation to completion (serial models), being responsible for building up your concepts on bikes, as well as delivering concepts and specifications.
- Elevate Graphics & CMF topics into broader perspectives, thinking of innovation, product range, branding, and strategy.
- Inspire, support and collaborate with the design team as well as other creative experts such as Transportation and Product Experience Designers.
- Visualize, communicate and present your concepts.
- Your heart beats for motorcycles and the power-sports industry. You also have an interest for sporting goods & performance lifestyle products.
- You have an innovative mindset, are curious and willing to bring new concepts and solutions to the table.
- Passion for the latest graphic, colour and material trends.
- A strong understanding of and interest in forms language, proportion, surface treatments and design detailing.
- Ability to analyse and build up graphics & CMF line-up strategies in line with a brand's DNA.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to communicate your concepts and ideas through compelling visuals and captivating pitches.
- Pro-active & collaborative mindset with a strong desire to share, learn and collaborate within an international & interdisciplinary team.
- Pro-efficient with the Adobe CC ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as a minimum. Blender & Keyshot are a plus.
- A minimum of two years experience in two-wheels, sports and/or consumer goods industry.
- Fluent in English. German would be a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.