“Joining our team is a great opportunity, enabling you to take on a meaningful role straight away.”Julian, Senior Designer
- Play a significant role in development of cutting-edge product experience designs.
- Learn, while supporting the team, through the entire design process.
- Bring unique ideas to the table within a stunning variety of design projects.
- Cooperate with specialists like brand strategists, researchers, interaction designers, communication designers, and more, to create a purposeful and comprehensive brand experiences.
- High level of creativity. Need to push for exceptional results.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- Open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas. Preferably interest and affinity for interaction design topics.
- Student or recent graduate in product design / industrial design. Availability for six months. Fluent in English.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.