Munich. Part time
Ready to kick-start your career in administration and office management? Invested in being at the epicentre of future mobility innovation? Want to work with KISKA to engineer an industry? If you’re eager to collaborate with fresh creatives, to share and expand your vision, and have endless opportunities in brand design at your fingertips – KISKA Munich is the place to be. You’ll keep our close-knit team organised within our dynamic, ‘start-up feel’ studio. Watch our backs by overseeing the office administration and projects. Be the dependable foundation for daily studio life – our (not-so-secret) weapon in achieving the best possible client results.
In this role you will…
- Support the team in every aspect of studio life. Including correspondence management, travel coordination, meeting set-up, file / document maintenance, and overseeing the facilities.
- Be the face of KISKA for in-person client visits. Make clients feel welcome and ensure the studio space looks its best!
- Arrange team activities and organise internal events.
- Drive internal topics to completion and assist with ad-hoc tasks. Ensure workflows and processes are efficient for top business results.
- Act as the main communication hub between departments (HR / Finance / IT) and our Salzburg-based HQ. No project exists without your support!
We are looking for…
- A proactive and friendly self-starter, who has keen attention-to-detail.
- Someone open-minded, sociable, and service-orientated. Excellent communication skills and the ability to keep tasks on track using your ‘do-er’ attitude and tactful interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks – while still maintaining a clear overview of the entire process.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in German. Very good English skills. Any other languages are a bonus!
- Working hours are negotiable. If you’re the right person, we’re flexible to your schedule.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the cityscape on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.