“KISKA is spread across three continents, and our Munich studio is the freshest member of the squad. We’re experts in bicycle design and development – with or without a motor – and need you to keep our highly motivated team on-task and in-line.”Luis, Project Manager
- In every aspect, you support the KISKA Munich team and keep the studio organised. Including correspondance management, travel coordination, meeting set up, file and document maintenance.
- You’re the face of KISKA when clients arrive for in-house meetings, and make them feel welcome.
- You arrange team activities and organise internal events.
- You drive internal topics to completion and help with ad hoc tasks. Ensure workflows and processes are performing at maximum efficiency to achieve business goals.
- For you, the fact that no project exists without your operative support is intensely rewarding. As such, you are the main communication hub between departments (HR, Finance, IT) and KISKA’s Salzburg HQ.
- You’re open-minded and sociable, as well as service-oriented towards clients and colleagues alike.
- You have a pro-active attitude, self-starter mentality, and keen attention to detail.
- Your organisational skills allow you to prioritise multiple tasks, while maintaining a clear overview of everything going on.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office software is a no-brainer for you.
- Ideally you are fluent in English and German. Any other languages are a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.