In this role you will…
- Ideate and organise research activities – including process and method selection, recruitment, and implementation.
- Develop a mixed-methods approach which fits client needs. Learn from your team and tap into your previous experience.
- Analyse and synthesise results using methods such as textual analysis, empathy mapping, experience journeys, quantitative analysis and more. Prepare and present your insights.
- Use your findings as a springboard for future action, integrating the user at every stage of the strategic and creative design process.
- Manage research activities with the team, moderate workshops, and present your recommendations for strategic direction.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders – from end-users to client representatives at board-level.
We are looking for…
- A university degree in design / design research / brand marketing / psychology / sociology / ethnology or similar.
- 2 – 3 years professional experience in research / design. Ideally, some background in consulting.
- An interest in interactive product experiences, digital communication, product lifecycles, and design impacts.
- Openness to an experimental research approach, mixing qualitative and quantitative methods.
- High levels of empathy and sociability to boost your ability to conduct interviews, co-creation workshops, and contextual inquiries.
- Willingness to travel for research and workshops.
- Fluency in English. Very good German skills.