"As an Engineer at KISKA, it is often our job to tie the wider teams creative ideas and solutions together and bring them to reality."Harry, Concept Engineer
- Create components, assemblies, and systems and develop then from concept to production.
- Carry out design accompanying simulations (FEA, CFD, Topological). Work on solution proposals for various topics.
- Continuously optimise development of production-ready assemblies for motorcycles. Administrate virtual and physical validations.
- First point of contact for international suppliers regarding technical details. Proactively interface and coordinate with internal departments.
- Successfully completed technical training. Ideally focussing on mechanical engineering, plastics technology, or Automotive Engineering.Professional experience in the Automotive design and development industry an advantage.
- Extensive CAD experience including complex surface modelling and working with large and complex assemblies, preferably in PTC Creo.
- Communicative and flexible personality. Enjoy contributing organisational skills and hands-on mentality in a team-driven studio. Strong self-organisational and time management skills.
- Comfortable in an international environment. Happy and confident communicating in English and German.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.