"As an Engineer at KISKA, it is often our job to tie the wider teams creative ideas and solutions together and bring them to reality."Harry, Concept Engineer
- Create components, assemblies, and systems for products. Refine initial ideas and find optimised mechanical solutions.
- Carry out simulations to accompany your designs – including FEA and Topological.
- Align and coordinate with internal departments, including design, project managers, and stakeholders. Communicate constructively with your peers.
- Clarify technical details for international suppliers with a high level of professionalism.
- Optimise the development of production-ready assemblies.
- Successful completion of technical training – ideally focusing on mechanical engineering, plastics technology, or automotive engineering.
- Professional experience in the automotive design and development industry would be desirable.
- Extensive experience in CAD (including complex surface modelling and intricate assemblies) and preferably in PTC Creo too.
- An open communicator who thrives in a hands-on and team-driven working environment. Someone open to being guided and with strong organisational skills.
- Someone local to, or prepared to live in, the heart of the Alps. Confident communicating in both German and English.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.