"The employees are KISKA's most valuable asset. Therefore, the "numbers side" must also be carefully maintained."Robert, CFO
- You will be responsible for the entire preparation of monthly payroll accounting and processing of travel expenses.
- You will assist your colleagues with questions relating to income tax, labor law and social insurance law.
- Personnel planning and controlling are of course also part of your tasks.
- You will work on the optimization of our processes.
- The preparation of evaluations and statistics as well as the maintenance of master data and general administrative tasks round off your varied activities.
- You have completed a business education and successfully passed a payroll accounting exam.
- You bring several years of professional experience in payroll accounting, ideally in a dynamic international professional environment.
- Good IT skills (advanced BMD knowledge), German skills and Office-systems. (Excel).
- As a conscientious and organized personality you enjoy working in a dynamic multinational work environment.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.