“From designing pinnacle performance e-MTBs, to taking part in the urban mobility revolution, it’s all a part of your job. And keep in mind, we’re just at the beginning of the paradigm shift. Do you dare?”Benjamin, Designer
- Design and develop e-bikes and light e-mobility vehicles. As well as their parts and components.
- Inspire and support the creative team with exceptional creativity at the highest industry level. Bring unique ideas to the table.
- Collaborate with talented designers and engineers to make your ideas into real, serial products.
- Deep dive into other industries. Like sporting goods, consumer goods, and/or lifestyle products.
- Excellent sketching and design exploration skills. Outstanding understanding of form language, proportions, surface treatment, and design detailing.
- Curiosity to think outside the box and challenge accepted design beliefs. Openminded and driven by a strong collaborative spirit to learn from fellow team members. Passion for vehicle design, sporting goods, and lifestyle products.
- Strong expertise in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), 3D-software (Alias, Blender, Rhino or SolidWorks) and visualisation (KeyShot, Blender).
- Transportation design or industrial design graduate (bachelor, master’s, or diploma). Excellent English communication skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time. Our team is awaiting it with interest.