Junior Transportation Designer- Motorcycles
Salzburg. Full time
Join our Transportation Design team!
Enter the world of transportation design. Brimming with creatives and best-in-class designers, KISKA is the perfect playground to put your ideas to the test. You’ll have the opportunity to work on transportation projects where your vision comes to life – from just a concept to the finished 1:1 show model. Work alongside experts from many disciplines, including researchers, interaction designers, prototype engineers, design engineers, and many more. Take your potential to the max.
In this role you will…
- Design and develop two-wheel vehicles, as well as their parts and components.
- Inspire and support the team with your exceptional creativity and refine your raw talent to the highest industry level. Bring unique ideas to the table.
- Collaborate with talented designers and engineers to transform your concepts into real, serial products.
- Support the team through the entire design process.
We are looking for…
- Excellent sketching and design exploration skills. Outstanding understanding of form language, proportions, surface treatment, and design detailing.
- Curiosity to think outside-the-box and challenge accepted design briefs. Open-minded and driven by a strong collaborative spirit to learn from fellow team members.
- Strong expertise in Adobe CC (Photoshop / Illustrator), 3D-software (Alias / Blender / Rhino / SolidWorks) and visualisation (KeyShot / Blender).
- A Transportation Design or Industrial Design graduate (Bachelors / Masters / Diploma). Excellent English skills.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.