“Starting my career at KISKA gave me the chance to express my creativity on so many diverse projects. I took responsibility and learned from an amazing team."Aurore Firtion, Product Designer
- Fully understand client briefs to give your designs direction and elevate your creativity.
- Work alongside our Research & User Journey teams to incorporate their findings into your design creation.
- Design unforgettable products.
- Use user perspectives, brand strategy, and the newest technology and craft them into amazing design concepts.
- Support our team in defining the interactions that lead to the most seamless user experiences possible.
- Ability to think outside-the-box while still considering the brand during projects.
- Curiosity, openness, and motivation!
- Experience in visualization and CAD tools - eager to apply your skills and ambitious to improve.
- A clear and structured style of communicating design content.
- Enthusiasm to collaborate and share your ideas with colleagues.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.