"I think the passionate and driven people define what’s possible at KISKA. No day is like the other. Each one brings new technologies and challenges."Flo, Interaction Engineer
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and interaction concepts.
- Develop tools and processes to automate the development steps.
- Working on diverse projects for global brands with researchers, designers, UX and technology experts.
- A student, or recent graduate. Ideally with a computer science or programming background.
- Programming: C/C++, JS/Typescript, Python, Java. Experience working with: MQTT, REST, Arduino, Raspberry, ESP32.
- Fluency in English, German is considered an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.