“Ever since I was a kid I’ve been obsessed with motorcycles. Now, it’s my job to create interfaces for my favourite brands”Daniel, Interaction Designer
- You’ll create HMI concepts for motorcycle projects and other products.
- Push the boundaries of UI design and think outside the box for innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- You would work closely with the prototyping team to turn design into touchable experiences.
- Put yourself in the shoes of our customers and craft experiences they’re going to love.
- You’re a lover of pixels, animations, transitions, and clean timeless interfaces.
- A creative problem solver, with fresh ideas and a 'get-stuck-in' attitude.
- Design experience (at least 6 months) and a design-based education.
- You’re a strong team player, who's excited to work with global brands and design pros.
- Someone with motivation and desire to create memorable customer experiences.
- Fluency in English.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.