Salzburg. Full time
Join our Interaction Design team!
In this role you will…
- Have the opportunity to continuously learn and improve your skills to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Create and maintain UI components which are reusable to speed-up efficiency in future projects.
- Develop automotive-grade production software for motorcycles using CGI Studio – if you’re unfamiliar with this tool, there’s room to learn here.
- Work closely with the design team to prototype and implement HMI onto target hardware.
We are looking for…
- University degree and / or 3+ years of work experience in software development.
- Experience in (or willingness to learn!) HMI development engines such as CGI Studio or Unreal Engine.
- A bonus would be knowledge of C++ and basic Photoshop skills.
- Confident working in English. German is a plus!
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.