“You know you’ve hit the perfect combo when you get to have fun and work at the same time. All while having lots of freedom and a variety of projects to work on.”Onur, Creative Technologist
- Combine 2D and 3D UI assets into functional user interfaces.
- Build visual parts of HMI. Hand over to R&D so they can connect it to vehicles.
- Based on designer input, create dynamic effects, as well as start-up animations and transitions.
- Implement menu systems and multi-screen navigations into working prototypes.
- Experience using HMI composition tools Candera, CGI Studio, Incari, and Unity. Ability to import designs and UI assets from programs like Photoshop and Blender.
- Interest in visual effects, like morphs, particles, shaders, materials, and textures. Skilled in performance optimization techniques, including mesh optimizations and image compression.
- Understand real-time rendering requirements. Including rendering pipelines and rendering capabilities of embedded systems.
- Comfortable with one programming language, like C++, to optimize functional user interfaces and effectively work with software developers.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.