Hard Modelling Intern
Join our hard modelling team!
3D printing is an essential aid in our production toolbox. You’ll build prototypes for a range of products – to develop and test trailblazing future hardware. You’ll optimise custom designs by running, testing, building, and breaking RPT parts. Find the weaknesses in products and problem-solve the answers. We need someone who genuinely loves the 3D printing process. So, whether you own a printer yourself or simply ‘geek out’ at footage you see online, reach out to us. With our studio’s industrial printers, you’ll be able to operate the most high-tech machines on the market to make real world products happen.
In this role you will…
- Be an vital part of our development projects. Almost every project will go through you – so you’ll see and learn a lot.
- Receive data, prep it, and set up the print job for a variety of client (and in-house!) projects.
- Ensure smooth transmission by coordinating, planning, and timing your daily work. Ally with our designers and project managers.
- Take responsibility for the accounting, cleaning, and finishing the printed parts.
- Continually optimise the work process. Got ideas how to improve our workflow? Voice them!
We are looking for…
- Background in the set-up, control, and operation of 3D printing equipment. An understanding of specific 3D printing software and work processes.
- Hands-on experience with practical skills, such as precision measuring and keen manual dexterity. Unafraid to get your hands dirty!
- Sharp attention-to-detail and intuitive feeling for the finishing of surfaces.
- A track record of efficient time management, great team skills, and open communication style.
- A forward-thinker who wants to get in on the action creating prototypes for future innovations. Flexible and eager to learn!
- Fluency in English. And German would be a plus.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.