"...super talented colleagues and experienced designers to learn from. Involvement in many different projects for different brands, I can fully live my life as a graphic designer...Chris, Junior Art Director
- Creative communication design.
- Develop ideas and realise them alongside your direct team. From corporate design to campaigns.
- Close cooperation with versatile creative experts across KISKA. Including copywriting, film and photo, and desktop publishing.
- Contribute to visual positioning, creative development, and brand management.
- Extensive knowledge and proven track record in communication design or graphic design.
- Creativity, stylistic confidence, and very high design quality standards.
- Strong conceptual skills. Ability to think in terms of concepts and campaigns. Interest in branding and holistic communication.
- Excellent English skills, German is definitely a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.