In this role you will…
- Be responsible for the creation as well as the supervision of the output quality and efficiency in creative processes.
- Use your experience of leadership to mentor your team towards constant improvement of creative quality, conceptional excellence and on-point solutions.
- Work alongside our Account Managers to detect our clients’ needs and potentials and consult them in all matters of brand communication.
- Be a master of collaboration, uniting skills within your team and throughout KISKA.
- Be in constant exchange with other departments at KISKA, identify additional opportunities within projects and provide holistic brand concepts.
- As a leader, be in charge of steering resources and assigning team members to projects. You’ll know all the processes and strive for constant improvement.
- Assess and balance the needs of different internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for…
- Extensive experience as a Creative Director, or similar role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create an inspiring team environment that is characterized by open communication, a strong support system and a motivated team.
- Strong conceptional thinking. A deep understanding of current markets, trends and technologies.
- A highly solution-orientated mentality.
- Hands-on mentality.