“KISKA is the only place that merges start-up-style product development with design.”Jacques, Project Manager
- Drive the engineering team daily. From detailed tasks for individuals to big picture projects. Draw attention to challenges and contradictions. Run meetings and lead the process of joint decision-making. Manage follow-up.
- Be the project navigator and communication hub. Work with Client Directors, Lead Designers, creative teams, and our clients. Work closely with colleagues across KISKA’s creative fields. Like Transportation Design, 3D Modelling, and Hard Modelling. Integrate their activities and engineering phases.
- Create and monitor budgets, timelines, and creative resources. Source services and parts from suppliers – locally and internationally.
- Support team with CAD development as needed. Counsel and guide when not.
- Burning desire to make the best products. Dedicated, detail-oriented, and organised.
- Engineering education (Master’s or Engineering Diploma). Proficient with 3D CAD systems.
- Three or more years engineering experience, ideally in innovative prototype development. Solid background with project management in product design or manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills. Talented at presenting information clearly and visually. Fluency in German and English.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.